Manager North America & Test Preparation
Position: Manager North America & Test Preparation.
No of Positions: 1
• Identify sales opportunities, develop / implement sales strategies pan India and plans to achieve sales target.
• Create and roll out innovative ads, campaigns, promotions and marketing.
• Monitor the results and success of various sales campaigns and programs.
• Develop plans & strategies for developing business and achieving company’s sales goals Responsible for organizing / conducting seminars.
• To handles Institutional sales, corporate sales. To increase revenue from North- America Education and Test preparations (GRE, TOEFL, GMAT,SAT, PTE,IETLS).
• Relationship building through existing tie ups and new tie ups with various institutions.
• Market development activity by conduction seminars and getting tie up with universities and colleges-PAN INDIA. • Achieve sales objectives for area by brand and pack on a daily basis through required coordination with other departments ensuring optimum cost.
• Evaluate results based on prospect generation, conversions and targets achieved.
• Conduct regular market intelligence and competition analysis and track market trends.
• Identify threats & opportunities and recommend plans & implement strategies to address them.
• Monitor the sales performance of the team on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Responsible for providing analysis on key business metrics and driving long term strategy for the department.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Overseas Education/Student & Career Counseling.
• Proven experience in a sales management role with managing a team and in developing new /existing products & business.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong English communication skills and the ability to successfully work with teams across the company.
• Strong analytical skills to understand,analyse a market and identify areas for potential new business.
• Must be target driven and must be able to thrive in a time pressured environment.
• Strong leadership skills that motivate the sales team to perform beyond expectation.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Strategic thinker with skills to execute at the tactical level.
Minimum Experience: 5 Years (Education domain experience mandatory)
Location: Vijayawada & Guntur.
What we have to offer:
• Attractive uncapped variables on performance
• World class learning and rapid career progression
• A culture that is built on integrity, openness, and transparency.
Salary: INR – 4.0 LPA to 6.0 LPA
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training.
Functional Area: Sales.
Role Category: Middle Management.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time