Marketing Head Job Description:
• Develop a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy • Develop a brand strategy
• Set and administer an annual marketing budget
• Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
• Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
• Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
• Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
• Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence
• Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
• Other teams (sales, customer services) for brand related initiatives
• Other functions (HR, Finance, logistics) for smooth execution
• Custodianship of immediate as well as long-term health of the brand.
• Developing strategies for gaining market share and price premium over competition.
• Applying deep understanding of all customer groups to building insightful communication and programs.
• Represent the voice of the brand within the organization and especially at the company leadership level.
• Bring disruptive thinking to the product category
What we’re looking for:
• A deep understanding of how to build a brand led business
• Zeal to relentlessly champion brand’s philosophy across the length & breadth of the organization
• Effortless toggling between long term strategy and short term tactics
• Break moulds and challenge status quo to foster a culture that fosters new ideas
• Ability to analyze and synthesize research data to uncover new understanding and arriving at powerful insights
• Strong skills in communication development & branding.
What we have to offer:
• World class learning and rapid career progression
• A culture that is built on integrity, openness, and transparency.
Exp: 7 plus
Salary: INR 7,00,000 – 8,40,000 P.A.
Notice : less than 30 days
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counseling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.