Position: Regional Manager
• Identify sales opportunities, develop / implement sales strategies pan India and plans to achieve sales target.
• Good working knowledge and experience in Overseas Education in Australia/ GERMANY/SINGAPORE/ UK/ ANY EUPOREAN COUNTRIES is a MUST
• Create and roll out innovative ads, campaigns, promotions and marketing.
• Monitor the results and success of various sales campaigns and programs.
• Evaluate results based on prospect generation, conversions and targets achieved.
• Coach, counsel and mentor team members on product knowledge and updates on regular basis.
• Achieve weekly/monthly Targets.
• Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports of sales revenues and enrollments to Reporting Manager based on Target vs Achievement.
• Participate in Sales Outreach activities like conducting Seminars in leading colleges/schools as per the Seminars scheduled by marketing division.
• Take initiative and suggest and implement cost effective local events, Fair participation at institutions thereby generating new walk in leads (at event) thru internal coordination with Marketing team.
• Conduct regular market intelligence and competition analysis and track market trends.
• Monitor the sales performance of the team on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Responsible for providing analysis on key business metrics and driving long term strategy for the department.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Overseas Education/Student & Career Counseling
• Expertise knowledge of Course, Countries- Australia
• Proven experience in a sales management role with managing a team and in developing new /existing products & business.
• Processing for all the above countries
• Having firsthand information about visa documentation.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong English communication skills and the ability to successfully work with teams across the company.
• Strong analytical skills to understand,analyse a market and identify areas for potential new business.
• Must be target driven and must be able to thrive in a time pressured environment.
• Strong leadership skills that motivate the sales team to perform beyond expectation.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Strategic thinker with skills to execute at the tactical level.
Salary: INR – Not a constraint to the right resource.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training.
Functional Area: Sales.
Role Category: Middle Management.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time