SOP EDITOR / WRITER
ROLE: SOP EDITOR / WRITER.
As a Sop Writer / Editor will be responsible for creation of Statement of purpose specific to Students. Your focus will be on using our style guide to create unparalleled global English content that’s ready for localization to an international audience.
You will work with internal departments to understand the business priorities necessary to ensure consistency of voice and communication quality across multiple content types.
You must be a self-starter who is passionate about providing high-quality content, working in a fastpaced environment, and innovating to create SOP’s.
• 1+ years of professional writing experience.
• Demonstrated experience in drafting statement of purpose.
• Experience working with a Content Management System.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Professional Writing, English, Technical Writing, Communications, or similar field, or equivalent experience.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong editorial background and exceptional skill in proofreading and creating, implementing, and ensuring adherence to guide lines.
• Experience with or exposure to overseas Education.
• Ability to understand students portfolio, draft or edit SOP according to the students curriculum based on the choice of universities and courses preferred by the student.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple Student needs in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Experience working in a cross-functional team.
Salary: INR – Not a constraint to the right resource.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training.
Functional Area: Sales.
Role Category: Middle Management.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time