Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Canada, Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program Consultants India
Alberta is located in the western Canada welcoming with warm summers and cold winters. Alberta is known to be a land of opportunities for immigrants. The best way to immigrate to Alberta is through Immigrant Nominee Program.
Interested applicants can apply to Alberta PNP under 2 different categories. Expression of Interest (EOI) can be sent directly to immigration Alberta avoiding the whole process of Express Entry. After being nominated through this stream the applicant can then go through the process of Canada Permanent Residency through Express Entry by submitting the credentials to the platform.
The other process is by submitting the application in Express entry Pool. Then apply with Expression of Interest (EOI) mentioning Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). If the nomination is approved the applicant will get 600 points on Express Entry Score which significantly increases the chances to receive Invitation to Apply (ITA). If the applicant applies through AINP, then one of the following categories should be considered.
- Strategic Recruitment Stream
- Employer-Driven Stream
- Self Employed Farmer Stream
Strategic Recruitment Stream is applicable for individuals who desire to immigrate to Alberta for the purpose of living and working permanently but do not have an arranged employment offer. Three different categories are present in this stream to process the individual according to eligibility.
- Prove a genuine intention to live and work full time in Alberta.
- Alberta trades Certificate or Recognized Trades Certificate in Compulsory/optional Trade is required if applying through Compulsory/optional Trades stream.
- Hold a valid work permit if applicable.
- Provide recent work experience as Engineer/Designer/Drafter if applying under Engineering Occupations Category.
- Under the Post Graduate Worker Category, provide necessary educational qualifications from educational institute attended.
- The minimum study period should be not less than a year.
- Have post-graduate work permit if applicable.
- Should have NOC level O, A, B or C levels of employment.
- Candidates falling into NOC ‘C’ must provide language proficiency proof.
Employer-Driven Stream applies to candidates whose employer nominates the existing workers in their concerned firms.
- Prove a genuine intention to live and work full time in Alberta
- Applicant must have graduated with a degree/diploma from a Canadian university.
- If living in Alberta show a valid work permit
Self Employed Farmer Stream
The applicants who can buy land and develop farming land and practice the same are eligible to apply under this category
- Proof of relevant agricultural qualifications and experience
- Show a net worth of $500,000 CAD
- Prove the minimum language proficiency skills in English/French.