Newfoundland PNP (NPNP)
The Newfoundland PNP program is a highly successful provincial nominee program that is run by the provincial government of Newfoundland to enable select international workers, who have demonstrated the ability and willingness to settle in Newfoundland and contribute to its economic welfare, to apply for nomination from the province for getting Canada PR through the Express Entry program. The program encompasses a number of streams under which, an individual can apply
Newfoundland PNP – Eligibility Requirements for Skilled Worker Stream
The New Foundland PNP – Skilled worker stream allows the province to nominate skilled workers who are in the Express Entry pool and who have obtained a valid job offer from an employer in the province. If you wish to apply under this stream then you will need to fulfill the following criteria.
1. You should either hold a full-time job or hold a full time job offer, which is for atleast two years and is extendable. A contractual position is not considered eligible for Newfoundland provincial nominee program
2. You should have the necessary skills and education required for carrying out your job and your proposed salary should be on par with the rest of the industry
3. You should not be less than 21 years old or more than 59 years old. An
4. You should have applied for federal Express Entry and should be in the pool
5. You will need to show proof of funds for maintaining yourself and any family members who will accompany you.
6. You may need to meet minimum language requirements to show your ability to communicate in English and/or French. Our Newfoundland immigration experts will guide you through the process and help you assess what language tests you will need to take.
Newfoundland PNP – Eligibility Requirements for Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream
The Express Entry Skilled Worker stream for Newfoundland immigration allows individuals to apply for permanent residence in Newfoundland if they have been accepted into the Express Entry pool that is run at the federal level by the Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer stationed in the province. The stream is one of the most direct paths to obtaining permanent residence in Canada and is used by many people across the world. If you wish to apply under this stream you will need to fulfill the following conditions.
1. You will need to be accepted into Express Entry pool. To confirm registration in the Express Entry pool, and will need to provide your EE pool number. Our Newfoundland immigration experts will help you apply for Express Entry and retrieve your Express Entry pool number.
2. You should be paid a remuneration package that is on par with the rest of the industry for which you are working.
3. You will have to score at least 67 points out of 100 points on Newfoundland PNP point assessment grid
4. You will need to have at least a post post-secondary degree from an educational institution in Canada or should have an equivalent education level verified by an ECA.
5. You should be able to plausibly prove that you intend to settle in the province.
6. You should have sufficient funds to maintain yourself and your family
7. You should have minimum proficiency level in English and/or French. You will be required to submit scores of valid tests for this purpose.
Newfoundland Provincial Nominee Program (NPNP) -Eligibility requirements for international entrepreneur stream
The International Entrepreneur stream for Newfoundland nominee program is intended for those individuals who have experience in owning and managing their businesses and are willing to invest a substantial amount of money in either starting a new business or purchasing an existing business in the province of Newfoundland. If choosing to apply under this category you should commit to actively participating in the day-to-day running of the business. You will need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply under this program
1. You should be able to Provide a valid and viable business plan along with supporting financial documentation. Our immigration experts will guide you through the process of preparing ab business plan.
2. You will need to have at least a high school diploma or certificate from Canada or an equivalent international degree verified by an ECA
3. You should have a bonafide intention to reside permanently in the province and should be willing to own and manage a business.
4. You should hold a net worth of at least 600,000 CAD available to invest in the province you should also have the ability to invest a minimum of 200,000 CAD to establish a business and have a minimum ownership of 33.3 per cent in the province.
5. The business you intend to purchase/set up should be able to create at least one full time employment position for the local residents of the province.
6. You should have a minimum of 2 years of in the active management of a business with at least 24 percent minimum ownership.
7. You should score at least 5 on the CLB (Canadian language Benchmark) in English and/or French to be eligible for Newfoundland provincial nominee program under this category,
Q). How long will it take to process my Newfoundland PNP?
A). It typically takes around 6 to 8 months of time to process for the PNP program. However the actual time will vary depending on the stream you apply for as well as your personal profile. We are happy to guide you through the process and provide you with an evaluation of your profile. Reach out to us for a free consultation
Q). Can I apply for Newfoundland immigration (NLPNP) without a valid job offer?
A). No, you will not be able to apply for Newfoundland PNP without a job offer. However there are other PNP programs that you can apply for and our immigration experts will be happy to guide you over the process for immigration to Canada.