GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST
GMAT is used by graduate business schools for the admission to Business Management programs across the world. This computer-based examination is a standardized test to rank management student candidates from all over the world and is accepted by USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe, Singapore, and India for pursuing MBA.
There are over 250,000 test takers every year and that number is always increasing. One of the most competitive exams out there, the GMAT is a tricky challenge since it has multiple questions designed to make you fail. Dedicated GMAT coaching from expert GMAT classes is imperative for success in this examination. Global Tree provides structured GMAT coaching through its GMAT classes to ensure success
Structure Of Examination:
- Quantitative Section tests basic mathematical skills, ability to reason quantitatively, aptitude to solve problems and ability to interpret graphic data. The Quantitative Section is highly competitive and candidates who join GMAT classes to undertake strategic GMAT coaching have an edge over others.
- The Verbal Section analyses the ability of a candidate to understand and evaluate basic conventions written in English. A single point in the Verbal Section can raise the final weighted score by a huge margin. It is therefore important to take specialized GMAT classes which will help you prepare for the verbal section
- The integrated reasoning is an approach that tests Quantitative and Critical reasoning skills of the student. The student who takes up GMAT coaching can do better than his peers who opt for self-study.
- The Analytical Writing Assessment section assesses the analytical ability of the candidate to pull pieces of an argument. A candidate who opts for GMAT classes can have an edge over others
- The GMAT exam has a duration of 4 hours which can be grueling for the untrained. GMAT coaching is very important to understand how to manage time effectively. Global Tree.
- provides GMAT classes with a motivated team of in-house experts who provide strategic GMAT coaching to help you ride over the pitfalls.