THE COALITION FOR ACCESS, AFFORDABILITY, AND SUCCESS
A Single Point Access For Multiple College Applications Across The USA
College applications are the most stressful and rushed times for students all over the world. Students who intend to study abroad in countries like the USA in particular are faced with the daunting task of not just applying to multiple colleges but also getting their GRE, SAT, GMAT and TOEFL scores in place as the case maybe, drafting essays and SOPs and working to get their visa application approved.
In this scenario, a number of colleges in the USA have come together to form a coalition that streamlines the admission process for students. The coalition is known as the Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success. The coalition has 113 member universities on board, and provides a single platform from which the student can apply to all the universities.
What Is The Coalition?
The Coalition is a group of colleges who came together in order to enhance the application experience and simplify the process for prospective students. Students are able to apply to Multiple Universities through a single point of entry.
How Can A Student Apply Through The Coalition?
To apply through the coalition a student has to register online through the Coalition website.
On registration, the student is given a unique log in which he can use for updating his information and applying to multiple colleges.
The students can take advantage of the following to upload his application
- A single point access for multiple universities. A student needs to just add his info to the Coalition Platform which then automatically transmits this information to application forms of a number of universities that the student intending to study abroad intends to apply to, which can save time spent on multiple applications
- A virtual locker which is a private and secure online storage system where students can store varied material such as high school transcripts, essays, recommendation letters from professors and even videos, class projects, art work, awards and any other information that may be useful in college application process.
- Students are allowed to add to their virtual locker since ninth grade. This allows students to plan their college applications well in advance
- The virtual locker provides an opportunity for parents, teachers and admission officers to review the work of a student, provide recommendations and decide on students to be given admission
- Students will also be able to tailor and customize their locker content as per the course and college that they apply for.
[Read More:Why Study Abroad?]
Colleges That Accept Applications Through The Coalition
As of date, a total of 113 colleges and universities are accepting application through the coalition. Colleges across various states in the USA. These colleges include both Tier1 And Tier2 universities such as the
- University of Florida,
- University of Washington,
- Brown University,
- California Institute of Technology,
- Colgate University,
- Columbia University,
- Dartmouth University,
- Harvard University,
- Indiana University
- John Hopkins University
are some of the growing lists of universities which are accepting applications through the coalition platform.
The coalition not only helps students in applying to multiple universities but also helps universities as it provides access to each prospective students information at a single point of access, which helps in making the decision regarding admissions easier for the university.
To know more About the Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success, and to get a full list of Universities that accept applications through the coalition contact Global Tree, the Best Overseas Educational Consultants in India.