BEST JOBS IN UK AFTER MBA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: ALL SPECIALIZATIONS COVERED
Now that your MBA is laid to rest, You might be on a lookout for a Job in UK .
Completing your masters must have been a tough ride.
But you got through it!
However, pursuing MBA according to various specializations may cause difficulty in searching a job that is right for you!
Therefore, we’ll take care of all that in this article!
Jobs in UK after MBA - Specialization Wise
The most major specializations include Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and International Business gross over 95 Lakhs per year in salary.
1. After MBA Jobs in UK for Banking and Finance
The finance and banking sector is one of the most promising Course to Study MBA in the UK when it comes to employment prospects. Some of the highest-paying careers in the UK may be accessed with an MBA in banking and finance. The same is summarized in the table below.
2. After MBA Jobs in UK for Human Resource
Not just in the UK, but all throughout the world, the human resources industry is growing quickly. Students that choose HR as their MBA concentration will greatly benefit from the expanding sector, which offers the graduates a range of employment.
An HR resource makes an average salary of £30,000 in the UK. Consequently, the following list includes top recruiters with average pay.
Additionally, you need to know the ways to Stay Back in UK After Graduation with Post Study Work Visa. Contact us if you need any help.
3. After MBA Jobs in UK for Marketing Jobs
The marketing and advertising industry in the United Kingdom is continually expanding, generating several career prospects for new MBA graduates.
Some of the popular recruiters with job title and average salary are represented below:
4. After MBA Jobs in UK for Information Technology
If you enroll in a UK university's MBA in Operations program, you'll have a lot of opportunities to develop your career.
Operations are necessary for all corporate organizations, and their need will increase over time. Graduates who specialize in operations have several options to advance in their careers.
[Read More: Check out the Top B-Schools in UK]
5. After MBA Jobs in UK for General Management
How to Find Jobs in UK After MBA?
For Indian and other international students seeking employment after completing an MBA in the UK, the following advice is essential:
- Personal networking: Throughout your studies, having constructive conversations with your professors and peers is a great way to find out the in-demand jobs after studying in UK..
- Academic Excellence: Getting the job of your desires is made possible by strong grades and in-depth knowledge. Recruiters typically focus their attention on your grades first.
- MBA internships: In schools like the MBA, where real-world experience is essential, internships are critical. Internships offer chances to learn about a certain industry and how to break into it. Along with enhancing your education and experience, MBA internships can help you build your personal network.
- Career sites and career profiles: Career sites are a modern platform that you may use to browse, network, and learn about different recruiters and job openings. Till you find a job, create a captivating employment profile and keep an eye out for the newest openings and career chances.
Internship for MBA Students in UK
The following table lists a few well-known MNCs that provide internships to recent graduates.
The postgraduate management degree that is most in demand worldwide is the MBA.
With more than 395 world’s top universities in UK, nation is the second-largest educational hub in the world and is well-known for providing top-notch education.
Top Salaries for Jobs in UK after an MBA
- Banking and Finance - Citi and KPMG - 56.37 lakhs- 90.36 lakhs*
- Human Resource - KPMG - 67.51 lakhs- 75.44 lakhs*
- Marketing - McKinsey and Company - 91.19 lakhs - 96.17 lakhs*
- IT - Deloitte - £81,000 - £95,000*
- General Management - £62,455 per year*
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
Are MBA graduates in demand in UK?
According to the Business Statistics Briefing Paper, there is a large market for MBA professionals in the United Kingdom. Students can pursue an MBA in a variety of specializations in the United Kingdom. Some popular specializations, such as finance, marketing, and human resources, offer students annual salaries of up to 90 lakhs.
Can an Indian MBA be used in the UK?
Certainly, they do. The top Indian institutes' MBA degrees are renowned internationally. In fact, a select few institutions, including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, ISB Hyderabad, and others, are ranked among the top 100 business schools in the world.
Is MBA good in USA or UK?
it's difficult to say whether earning an MBA in the US or the UK is preferable. It is contingent upon your unique objectives and situation. To choose the best MBA program for you, carefully consider and compare the offerings of both nations, as each has its own advantages. Both offer top-notch programs.