LIST OF COURSES AFTER 10TH STANDARD THAT AID YOUR STUDY ABROAD DREAM
List of Courses after 10th standard
If you have just finished your 10th, now is the right time for you to decide whether you want to finish your senior secondary school, or go for skill development courses that are available after the 10th class. Many students opt for skill-development classes or training programs that can help them land jobs in their fields of interest rather than continuing to the 11th standard.
If you are struggling to choose a course, and are overwhelmed by the multiple options that are available to you, there are several steps you can take to narrow down your choices and make an informed decision.
- Identify your areas of interest, whether they are in the arts, sciences, business, or any other sector.
- Make a list of courses offered in the area you have selected for further study.
- Compare and analyze these courses based on your interests to determine which ones will be the most academically rewarding for you.
- After this process, you should be left with two or three options to consider. Compare these options based on factors such as career opportunities, potential future job prospects, and the type of work you will be doing. You may also want to consider the cost and duration of the course.
- Finally, don't doubt your skills or give up on your dreams. Keep working hard and pursuing your goals.
Pathways after 10th Grade:
- Diploma Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- Medical & Paramedical Courses
- ITI Courses
- Intermediate Courses
After 10th Diploma Courses List
Diploma courses are a great way for students to gain practical experience in different fields and explore their interests. These courses are typically shorter in duration and can help individuals determine which career path they want to pursue. Additionally, because they are shorter and more focused, they allow students to switch to another discipline if their interests change.
Popular Diploma Courses After 10th
|Name of the Diploma||Course Duration||for 10th pass courses|
Diploma in Fashion Technology
Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering
Diploma in Engineering
Directly to B.Tech Lateral Entry or find a suitable job in a specific area of specialization.
Diploma in Ceramic Technology
Directly to B.Tech Ceramic Engineering via lateral entry or find a suitable job as a Ceramic Engineer.
Diploma in Plastics Technology
Diploma in Dental Mechanics
Diploma in Commercial Practice
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Diploma in Agriculture
Directly to B.Tech Agriculture Engineering via the lateral entry or work in an Agriculture based organization
Diploma in Cyber Security or Ethical Hacking
A certified ethical hacker or cyber security expert
Diploma in Cosmetology
Art Teacher Diploma
Diploma in Stenography
You can work in a wide range of government jobs. All the public departments have a place for stenographers.
Best Polytechnic Courses After 10th
A polytechnic diploma can be thought of as an engineering degree in general. After Class 10 or 12, candidates can pursue a polytechnic, increasing their professional qualifications. Candidates who want to major in science but want to enter the field sooner should check out the polytechnic courses list after the 10th below:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Garment Technology
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
After 10th Science Courses List
- Diploma in Information Technology.
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production.
- Certificate in Diesel Mechanics.
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics.
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering.
- ITI Surveyor
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic Medical Electronics
- Radiology Technician
- Draughtsman (Civil) Engineering
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
After 10th Arts Courses List
- Diploma in Commercial Art
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Certificate Course in Spoken English
- Certificate Course in Functional English
- Diploma in Social Media Management
- Certificate in Hindi
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Hair Dressing and Beauty Culture
- Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Education Technology
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Communication Design
- Diploma in Foreign Language
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Painting
- Diploma in Drawing
- Diploma in Script Writing
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Performing Arts
- Diploma in Radio Jockey
- Diploma in Audio Video Editing
- Diploma in Kitchen and Catering
- Diploma in Video Shouting
- Diploma in Printing and Publishing
- Diploma in Fire Safety
- Diploma in Physical Education
[Also Read: FILM MAKING COURSES FOR BEGINNERS]
Diploma in commerce after 10th
- Certificate Course in Tally
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Risk and Insurance
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Diploma in e-Accounting Taxation
- Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma Courses in Agriculture after 10th
- Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
- Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
- Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
- Diploma in Agriculture Science
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Horticulture
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma in Hybrid Seed Production Technology/Seed Technology
- Diploma in Organic Farming
IT Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Certificate in Social Media Management
- Diploma in Hardware Maintenance
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Marketing
- Computer Technician Diploma
- Certificate in Search Engine Optimization
- Certificate in Graphic/Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Programming Language
[Read More: 5 REMARKABLE BENEFITS OF MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE]
Diploma in Travel and Tourism
People who are interested in hospitality and travel can consider getting a diploma in tourism. A diploma can help students land a job right away or get them ready to pursue higher education in a particular area of tourist studies. Additionally, there are numerous certificate programs in tourism and travel:
- Diploma in Hotel Stores Management
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Front Office and Reception Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Airline and Tourism Management
- Certificate in Aviation, Hospitality, and Travel & Tourism Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Airlines, Tourism, and Hospitality
- Advance Diploma in Hospitality, and Tourism, Aviation
- Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, and Tourism
- Diploma in Travel Management and Airport Handling
List of Paramedical Courses after 10th
- Diploma in Hospital Assistance
- Diploma in Rural Healthcare
- Pathology Lab Technician
- Diploma in Paramedic Nursing
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- Diploma in Radiology
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in hearing language and speech
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmic technology
- Diploma in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Diploma in anesthesia technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistance
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspection
[Read More: FOR STUDY ABROAD IN MEDICINE WHICH COUNTRY IS BEST?]
ITI Courses List after 10th
Industrial Training Institute (ITI) courses are another popular option for students who have completed the 10th grade and are interested in pursuing technical or non-technical fields. These training programs are trade-specific and cover a wide range of fields, including engineering, science, arts, hair and skin care, dress designing, and jewelry making, among others. Some of the major ITI courses that are available to students after completing the 10th grade include:
ITI Engineering Courses
- Tool and Die Maker Engineering
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic Engineering
- Draughtsman (Civil) Engineering
- Pump Operator
- Filter Engineering
- Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering
- Turner Engineering
- Information Technology and E.S.M. Engineering
- Machinist Engineering
- Hair and Skin Care
- Refrigeration Engineering
- Mech. Instrument Engineering
- Electrician Engineering
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering
- Mechanic Radio and T.V. Engineering
- Mechanic Electronics Engineering
- Surveyor Engineering
- Foundry Man Engineering
- Sheet Metal Worker Engineering
ITI Non – Engineering Courses
- Dress Making
- Manufacture Foot Wear
- Secretarial Practice
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Bleaching and Dyeing Calico Print
- Letter Press Machine Mender
- Commercial Art
- Leather Goods Maker
- Hand Compositor
Vocational Courses List after 10th
After completing SSLC, students can consider pursuing vocational subjects offered by various boards. These subjects can prepare them for a job after completing 12th grade and may include options such as:
- Accountancy and taxation
- Auto shop repair and practice
- Business operations and administration
- Capital market operations
- Civil engineering technician
- Food nutrition and dietetics
- Food production
- Hospitality management
- Music Production
- Textile design
- Web applications
These subjects can broaden your understanding of the options available after 10th grade. For students who do not want to follow the traditional route of choosing a stream in 11th grade or continuing their education, there are other options available.
Technical job-oriented programs such as ITIs, polytechnic diplomas, and paramedical and vocational courses can provide the necessary skills and make students job-ready and able to seek employment soon after completing 10th grade. These options can be suitable for students who have financial responsibilities or other reasons for not pursuing higher education.
Intermediate Courses List after 10th
The intermediate course will provide you with a general understanding of all the courses, enabling you to select any track of study for your degree. If you have strong academic credentials, you should enroll in intermediate courses because they will give you additional possibilities for a successful profession, like IIT JEE for engineering, NEET for medicine, etc. Below is the list of streams after the 10th:
- Mathematics – Physics – Chemistry
- Botany – Zoology – Physics – Chemistry
- Mathematics – Economics – Commerce
- History – Economics – Civics
- Commerce – Economics – Civics
- History – Geography – Economics
- Commerce – Economics – Geography
- Modern Language – History – Civics
- Classical Language – History – Civics
- Classical Language – Modern Language – History
- Modern Language – Economics -History
- Modern Language – Economics – Commerce
- Commerce – Economics – History
- Geography – History – Civics
- Public Administration – Economics – Civics
- Public Administration – History – Civics
- Public Administration – Commerce – Civics
- Public Administration – Economics – Commerce
- Psychology – Economics – History
- History – Geography – Public Administration
If you are planning to make your career in humanities, mathematics, economics, commerce, history, and civics, among many others will give you a great head start. Any of these combo subjects are available to you if you want to advance your career.
Short-Term Courses after 10th
Short-term courses are short academic degree courses that have a clear contribution to your knowledge, resume, and experience. They offer the opportunity to develop expertise in a specific area of interest and reap the benefits in the long term.
For some individuals, short-term courses provide a chance to learn skills that may not be accessible through other means. These types of courses also tend to be less expensive than full-time courses.
Popular short-term courses after the 10th are:
- Digital Marketing Course
- Short Term Course in Engineering
- 3D Animation/Graphic Designing Course
- Web Designing Certificate Course
- Stock Market Training
- Cyber Security Course
- Business Management Training
- SEO Training Course
- Fashion Designing course
- Photography Courses
- Data Entry Courses
- Air Hostesses/Flight Stewards Training
- Short-Term Certificate Program in MS Office
- Certificate Course in Programming Language
- Data Science Courses
- Creative Writing Courses
Popular Bachelors Programs abroad in your stream
Are you wondering what stream may help you pursue a bachelor's abroad? Here’s a list of all the popular courses abroad that could help you in planning an international bachelor's degree:
Popular science courses offered abroad:
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Science
- Medical Sciences
- Physics & Astronomy
- Engineering Management
- Energy Management and Engineering
- Clinical Research
Popular Arts courses offered abroad:
- Bachelor in English
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BA in Geography
- BA in Sociology
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Popular Commerce courses offered abroad:
- Business administration
- Business law
- Charted Accountancy
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Human Resources
- International business
- Mathematical Research
[Read More: POPULAR COURSES TO STUDY IN FRANCE]
What next after the 10th
Before making a decision, get a better understanding of what options are available after completing 10th grade. Think about what areas you excel in and which one’s present challenges for you. A career assessment and a professional career counselor can help you identify the best career options and understand what steps to take after completing 10th grade.
Which field is easy after the 10th?
Students have the option of enrolling in polytechnic programs after 10th such as mechanical, civil, chemical, computer, and automobile engineering. These institutions offer three-year, two-year, and one-year diploma programs. One of the advantages of pursuing a diploma program after 10th grade is that it can be more cost-effective and lead to quicker employment.
Which is the best stream after 10th?
After completing 10th grade, students have the option of pursuing one of three streams: science (PCM/PCB), commerce, or arts. The best stream for you is the one that aligns with your interests and abilities and allows you to reach your career goals.
What is the scope after class 10th?
If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy studying science, you may want to consider PCM and become an engineer. If you choose PCB, you may pursue a career in medicine. There are also many lucrative careers with a wide range of opportunities available after studying commerce and arts, such as corporate law, banking, finance, media and mass communication, and hotel management.
Frequently Asked Questions
The common notion is that foreign universities are expensive, although with scholarships this is an exaggerated issue. What many fail to consider are time and effort. Studying in an Indian college leads to a lower average salary than earned by our western counterparts. This salary sets the tone for all future promotions since companies often look at your previous salaries during compensation appraisals. Additionally, most senior positions tend to be scooped up by individuals who have an international outlook through global exposure. Finally, studying in a foreign country is an incredible learning experience helping students get a better academic as well as soft skill development.
Canada has been one of the market leaders in education for decades. However, what currently sets Maple Country apart is immigration. Canada is wholeheartedly inviting students to study in their universities to fill job vacancies that are always growing in the country. Students who study in Canada (especially a Master’s Degree) are practically assured of a Permanent Residency Visa.
A good score doesn’t automatically qualify a candidate for a scholarship, however, it is one of the primary factors that the admissions department looks for in a scholarship application. There are other attributes such as a candidate’s academics, extra-curricular, financial background, and application essays (SOPs).
We get this question a lot. Many candidates know which career path they want to take, but are at a loss for how to take that journey. Understanding the job role and the industry that you want to get into is the first step to picking the right university.
Carefully consider the immigration options of the country that the university that you are considering is in. This is more important when you intend to stay back in the country after the completion of your course.
Also, review the placement history of the university as well.
The first step is to list your preferences. By listing your preferences and strengths, describe your course of preference. Extensive research on the modules, software and its length for your preferred subject is necessary.