LIST OF BEST COMPUTER COURSES AFTER 10TH, 12TH TO STUDY
Learning how to use computers has evolved to the point that it is now considered a fundamental component of contemporary education.
It is never too early to begin learning about computers, and children who have completed the 10th or 12th standard can begin taking basic computer classes. Students will gain a solid grounding in computer skills through these classes, which also prepare them for subsequent academic pursuits or employment options.
Computer Courses for Beginners
The following individuals have earned their Certificate in Computer Applications (CCA):
- CCA course: The CCA course is a curriculum that lasts for a total of six months and teaches students fundamental computer skills such as using Microsoft Word, navigating the internet, and sending and receiving emails. Those who desire to improve their computer abilities for either personal or professional use will find this class to be quite beneficial.
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA): The Diploma in Computer Applications course is a curriculum that lasts for one year and teaches students advanced computer abilities. Programming languages, database administration, and computer networking are just some of the topics that will be covered in this class. Those who are interested in working in the information technology (IT) field will benefit greatly from taking this class.
(Read More: Best Places to Study Abroad for Indians)
- A Course in Basic Computer Skills: Students who take this course will walk away with a fundamental understanding of the hardware, software, and operating systems used in computers. Those who are interested in learning about computers and how they may be used in everyday life will find this class to be quite beneficial.
- Certification in Microsoft Office: The certification course for Microsoft Office is an all-encompassing programme that covers Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Students who desire to become adept in using the applications that come packaged with Microsoft Office will benefit tremendously from taking this class.
- A Course in Digital Marketing: Students who take a course in digital marketing gain an understanding of digital marketing strategies, including search engine optimisation (SEO), social media marketing, and email marketing. Students who are interested in pursuing a profession in digital marketing will benefit greatly from taking this class.
- Graphics Designing Course: Students learn about design principles as well as tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator in the graphics designing course. Those who are interested in a future in graphic design would benefit tremendously from taking this class. Students can also learn film making courses that involves graphic designing.
- Tally Course: The Tally course is designed to teach students both the fundamentals of accounting and how to use the Tally software. Those who are interested in a future in accounting or bookkeeping will find this class to be quite beneficial.
- A Course in Programming Languages: Students who take a course in programming languages learn about programming languages such as C++, Java, and Python. Those who are interested in a future in the field of software development would benefit tremendously from taking this class.
Popular Computer Courses
- Cyber security Course: As more and more cyber-attacks are carried out, there is a steadily growing need for trained people in the field of cyber security. Students who take a course in cyber security learn about many methods of protecting information and networks, such as ethical hacking, network security, and information security.
- Course in Data Science: Data science is a subfield of computer science that includes the use of statistical and computational methods to data in order to derive insights from it. Students that enrol in a course on data science will get knowledge in the areas of data analysis, machine learning, and data visualisation.
- Course in Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a subfield of computer science that makes use of remote servers to store data, manage data, and process data. Students that take a course in cloud computing learn about the infrastructure and services of the cloud, as well as the security of the cloud.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training: The IoT is a subfield of computer science that focuses on the collection and transmission of data through the usage of linked devices. Students in an Internet of Things class learn about sensors, actuators, and various Internet of Things platforms.
- Block chain Training: Block chain is a decentralised ledger technology that has the potential to transform many different industries, including the financial sector, the healthcare industry, and the logistics industry. Students that enrol in a block chain class learn about the technology behind block chains, as well as smart contracts and crypto currency.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning Course: Both AI and machine learning are subfields of computer science that focus on the development of intelligent systems via the application of algorithms and computer programmes. Students who chose artificial intelligence as career will study about algorithms, neural networks, and deep learning.
List of 3 months Computer Course
- Graphic Designing Fundamentals: This class walks students through the fundamentals of graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basics of Microsoft Office: This class walks students through the fundamentals of using Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Basics of Digital Marketing: In this class, you will learn the fundamentals of digital marketing strategies such as search engine optimisation (SEO), social media marketing, and email marketing. Digital Marketing is one of the demanding occupations in Canada.
- Accounting Fundamentals: In this class, you will learn the fundamentals of Tally accounting software as well as accounting principles.
List of 6 months Computer Course
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA): The Diploma in Computer Applications course is a one-year curriculum that equips students with advanced computer abilities such as database management, computer networking, and programming languages.
- Certificate in Computer Applications (CCA): The CCA course is a curriculum that lasts for a total of six months and is designed to teach students fundamental computer skills such as using Microsoft Word, navigating the internet, and sending and receiving emails.
- Cyber security Course: Students in this class learn about many methods of protecting their information and networks, including ethical hacking, network security, and information security.
- Data Science Course: Students in this class learn about data analysis, machine learning, and how to visually represent data.
- Course on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning: Students in this class learn about algorithmic thinking, neural networks, and deep learning.
- A Course in Cloud Computing: In this course, students learn about the infrastructure of the cloud, as well as cloud services and cloud security.
(Read More: List of courses to study after 10th)
List of One year Computer Course
- Certificate in Computer Science and Engineering: Students who successfully complete this course will have a comprehensive understanding of the ideas underlying computer science and engineering.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): This course is a four-year undergraduate degree that gives students a grasp of computer programming languages and the applications that may be used with those languages.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSc-CS): This is a four-year undergraduate curriculum that gives students a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of computer science as well as many programming languages.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering (BTech-CSE): This course is an undergraduate curriculum that gives students a thorough understanding of the ideas underlying computer science and engineering.
Computer science courses that are Available After the 10th Grade
- Diploma in Computer Applications (CCA)
- A Course in Fundamental Computer Skills
- Obtaining Certification in Microsoft Office
- The Course in Digital Marketing
- A Course in the Design of Graphics
- A Course in Website Design
(Read More: Study Quantum Computing Course-study Abroad)
The Best Computer Programs to Take After Completing Your 12th Year
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology (BSc-CS)
- A Bachelor of Technology degree with a concentration in Computer Science and Engineering
- A Certificate of Completion in Computer Science and Engineering
Courses in Computer Science That You Can Take Following Your 12th grade of Commerce
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Computer Applications
- A Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Computer Applications (BBA-CA)
- Completion of an Accredited Program in Computerized Accounting and Taxes
- Course in Tallying
Courses in Computers after Completion of the 12th Year of Studies in the Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia and Web Design
- A Certificate of Completion in Graphic Design
- The Training in Digital Marketing
The Most Valuable Post-Graduate Computer Programs
- Master of Computer Applications Programs (MCA)
- A Master of Science in Information Technology (MSc-CS)
- Master of Science in Engineering with a Concentration in Computer Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Assurance and Cyber security
There are high career prospects if you chose to study overseas. Masters in computer science in USA is one of the most chosen courses.
List of Fundamental Computer Courses that are noteworthy
- The Advanced Excel Course
- An Introduction to Programming Languages (Java, Python, and C++)
- Database Management Course
- Training in Computer and Networking Systems
- An Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) Course
- A Course on the Development of Mobile Applications
- Web Development Course
Distinguished Universities in India
It is crucial to find a reputable university that provides quality education as well as exposure to the most recent technology if you are interested in pursuing a career in computer science or an area that is closely related to it. The following are some of India's most prestigious educational institutions that are known for their computer programmes:
- the Indian Institute of Technology, to give one example (IIT)
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIIT)
- The National Institute of Technology as the third option (NIT)
- The Birla Institute of Technology and Science as the third option (BITS)
- The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
- Institute of Technology Vellore (VIT)
- The Symbiosis Institute of Computing Research and Studies (SICSR)
- The University of Technology in Delhi (DTU)
- The University of Jadavpur
- University of Hyderabad
In this day and age, having the ability to use computers effectively is absolutely necessary for anyone who wants to develop their career or launch their own company. If you are looking for best career consultants in India, approach Global Tree for the right guidance on choosing courses.