STRATEGIES FOR IMMIGRATION SUCCESS DURING CORONA TIMES
Tips to Increase the Success rate of Immigration during PandemicThe corona crisis, to be honest, is far from over. Just when we were all looking forward to the vaccinations with optimism and were expecting a quick return to normalcy. Newer and more virulent strains of the virus are surfacing. It is becoming quite a catch-up game for the medical professionals and the covid virus, and as of now the virus seems to be winning. In such a scenario, It is natural for people to wonder whether there is any hope for the future? People interested in immigration to Canada, UK, USA, Australia, and other countries may be left confused and dejected about the changes in immigration rules. In such a scenario, what are the steps to be taken to overcome this crisis?
Strategies to Overcoming the Corona Crisis for ImmigrationIf you are aspiring to settle abroad, and are worried about the prospects for immigration, then the best thing you can do is to seek the advice of a qualified and competent immigration advisor in your locality. The immigration advisor, will not only be able to help you with any questions you have, but will also update you on the latest immigration rules and procedures, and how to navigate them. Apart from this, there are a few other suggestions that can be useful:
- Keep your faith and optimism high. The world has overcome many crises over the past centuries and it will definitely overcome this one too. Make sure you follow all the safety precautions as advised by your local authorities. Keep your masks on and stay positive in your outlook but negative on the corona.
- Use this period to enhance your application profile. No matter, which country you are applying to for immigration, there is always a chance to improve your prospects. If you are applying to Canada, then you can take steps such as improving your IELTS scores, gaining more work experience, etc, to improve your CRS scores. Similarly, you can take steps tailored to other countries in order to improve your prospects for immigration.
- Remember to keep checking on the immigration rules, and be ready to apply, as and when applications for immigration open up. Many countries are already accepting new applications for immigration and permanent residency. A few countries are restricting immigration opportunities to selected categories. In any case, it is best to be prepared with your requirements so you are ready to apply as soon as the opportunity appears.
- Do not let negative comments from friends, family, or social media affect you. There may be many people discouraging you from going ahead with your immigration application. Though most of the advice is well-meant it could be misinformed. Do your own research before taking any decision.
- Prepare yourself with mock interviews and decide on the answers you would give if called for attending an immigration interview. Remember to keep the answers short and to the point. Your answers need to cover all the points in the question but should not be overly long With these few tips, you can successfully overcome the crisis, and be ready for immigration to your favorite destination