Quebec Immigration Consultants in India
Quebec is the largest and 2nd highly populated province in Canada, located east of Canada and is a part of Central Canada. Canadian and Quebec governments have an understanding (pact) and allowed Quebec to have its own set of rules regarding Quebec immigration.
Immigration to Quebec also depends upon the skilled workers who can adapt economically well and contribute to the development of Quebec being self-prosperous.
The Quebec immigration selection system for Quebec Skilled Workers is designed to indicate which applicants are likely to become economically established upon immigration to Quebec.
Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants who intend to reside in Montreal or in another city or region within the province of Quebec are assessed under a different system that applicants who wish to settle elsewhere in Canada. This is done through what the government of Quebec calls its ‘Regular Skilled Worker Program’, otherwise known as the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
- Persons interested in immigration to Quebec need to apply in two stages.
- First: Individuals applying under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program must apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec). This shows that Quebec has accepted the candidate for immigration to Quebec. Quebec will assess each person applying under Quebec Skilled Worker Program using its own rules.
- Second: If Quebec chooses a person applying for immigration to Quebec under Quebec Skilled Worker Program then he must subsequently apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent residence.
- As part of the process, the candidate applying under Quebec Skilled Worker Program for immigration to Quebec will need to have a medical exam and get a police check (certificate). All immigrants need to have these checks, no matter where they plan to live in Canada.
- Quebec Skilled Worker program is designed to attract skilled immigrants who opt for immigration to Quebec. The individuals entering Quebec under Quebec Skilled Worker Program become economically established upon migrating to Quebec.
- The candidate interested in immigration to Quebec has to score particular points to qualify under Quebec Skilled Worker Program. The standards include that a solitary, unmarried candidate has to score minimum 50 points while couples or those with common-law or conjugal companion need to score minimal 57 points. The interviewing authority has the ability to honor 8 points based on the adaptability of the person filing for Quebec Skilled Worker Program With this addition, a single candidate filing under Quebec Skilled Worker Program needs to score a minimum of 59 factors. A candidate who is intent on immigration to Quebec with a spouse or conjugal companion / common law ought to score a minimum of 68 points.