CANADA PR CONSULTANTS IN MUMBAI PROVIDE TIPS ON POST COVID-19 PR PROCESS
Tips On Post Covid-19 PR Process
The pandemic has changed travel rules as well as immigration procedures across the world. Most of 2020 has put the entire immigration process in limbo in most countries. However, there are a few countries such as Canada, that remained largely unscathed.
If you are a resident of Mumbai and are wondering about whether you can successfully apply for a Canada PR visa, then you should seek the advice of competent Canada immigration consultants in Mumbai
Get Updates On Canada Immigration From Canada PR Consultants In Mumbai
If you are planning to apply for Canada PR from Mumbai, then you should get in touch with established and experienced Canada immigration consultants in Mumbai. Some of the latest changes to the Canada PR policy are as follows
[Read More: Know Canadas Immigration Policy]
- You will be still eligible to apply for Canada PR. The IRCC has announced that it will not reject the application of aspiring immigrants, even though, they are not able to provide all the required documents on account of unexpected delays due to Covid-19.
- Canada is one of the few countries that has been increasing its immigration efforts in a bid to further strengthen its economy in the post COVID-19 scenario. The country is still accepting applications for its Express Entry, Provincial Nomination Programs, Quebec immigration as well as other programs from aspiring immigrants.
- Canada is planning to accept more than 400,000 immigrants every year in its immigration targets for the coming year.
- You will still be able to submit your profile for Express Entry. Additionally, the federal Canadian government as well as provincial governments will continue to issue invitations to apply to people who are keen on applying for permanent residence in Canada
- The Canadian government has continued to hold its Express Entry draws once in every two weeks on an average throughout the year 2020, when the pandemic was at its highest.
- The IRCC continues to accept both IELTS and CEPLIP test results as proof of language proficiency for immigration to Canada. However, these exams may be subject to change, and it is best to consult their website for the latest updates
- Applicants for the Canada immigration process, will still be able to complete their educational credential assessment, through one of the seven authorized credential assessment centres
- Immigrants who have been receiving the Canadian Emergency Response Benefit, can continue to submit their family sponsorship application even post Covid-19
- You will still need to submit your application for Canada PR, within 90 days of receiving your ITA. If you are unable to submit some of your documents, then you will need to write a letter stating the reason for the same
- You may be allowed to travel to Canada if you have successfully received Canada PR. However you will need to pass a health check that proves that you have tested negative for COVID-19
- You will be required to quarantine for the stipulated number of days on arrival in Canada
[Read More: Immigrate To Canada With A Policy That Suits You!]
The rules for Canada PR are subject to change, and it is best to take the advice of Canada immigration consultants in Mumbai before proceeding further