GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (GCMS) FOR EXPRESS ENTRY
Understanding The Global Case Management System
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is an online system that is used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to process immigration and visa applications. GCMS notes provide a detailed and accurate record of all aspects of an application filed under the Express Entry program including the file of the candidate,
Any correspondence between the candidate and IRCC, documents submitted by the candidate and detailed notes from reviews conducted on the candidates file at each stage of the application for immigration. The GCMS notes provide important and valuable information on the current status of the candidates application as well as its future process.
Advantages of Requesting GCMS Notes for Express Entry
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is IRCCs integrated system for processing applications for Immigration to Canada. GCMS notes provide the following benefits.
- The notes are a secure and legal way of obtaining information regarding ones application for Express Entry Program
- They provide an accurate and detailed record of a candidates file
- They provide detailed notes on the progress of a candidates application for Express Entry Program
- They provide insights into the case history from the time of application and include detailed analysis, analysis and notes of the candidates file at each stage
- The notes provide valuable information and allow the candidate to take proactive steps at every stage of the process for Express Entry
- They provide the easiest way for the Candidate to Track his or her application status and can help in preparing for interviews or in gathering documents that are necessary for the next stage of the application
How To Read GCMS Notes?
The notes can be confusing for the layperson, however with careful analysis and with the help of our expert counselors who will guide you through the information provided; you will be able to understand the information easily.
To gain a better understanding of your notes it is important to know the different stages of processing an application under the Express Entry Program and the different stages of the application process. The different steps in an applications process are
- Completeness: Check The application for Express Entry is checked for completeness and whether all required documents have been submitted.
- R10 Review: The R10 review or Regulation 10 review is a stringent check that is performed on the application by agents of the IRCC. Various aspects of the application are cross verified with the submitted documents and the application can be rejected at the discretion of the agent should any information be missing
- Eligibility: The eligibility of the candidate for Express Entry for the stream under which he has applied is determined at this stage. The application is checked whether it meets all the requirements for the program it is filed for.
- Security: At this stage of the application process, a security review and criminal background check of the candidate is done. If the candidate passes through all these stages then he has issued a PPR.
How & When To Request GCMS Notes
The notes can be requested under the Access to information act and may take 30 to 40 days depending on the number of requests already being processed. It is advisable to make a request for GCMS notes at least 4 weeks after submission of ITA documents and every month subsequently.
Who Can Request GCMS Notes?
The notes can be requested by any candidate who applies for Express Entry program and is staying within Canada. Candidates who stay out of Canada can apply through legally authorized agencies such as Global Tree to file the application on their behalf.
If a candidate has family or friends who live in Canada, then he can ask them to apply for the same on his behalf. The cost for requesting the notes is 5 CAD if a sponsor is requesting on your behalf.
If you are living in Canada and request it directly then it is free of cost. To know more about GCMS notes and how to apply for Express Entry to Immigrate to Canada, contact Global Tree at Begumpet - Hyderabad, the most Trusted Immigration Consultants in India.