Study In UK
Study In UK Education Consultants
The UNITED KINGDOM is the most sought-after destination for aspiring students who are passionate about upgrading themselves and keen on getting a global recognition. It has been providing world-class education in a variety of areas like engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance, medicine and public health. Credited with innumerable scientific researches and global scientific publications-UK has been responsible for producing the world’s very best thinkers.
OXFORD and CAMBRIDGE are names that ring a bell whenever we think of UK Universities.
- 2nd most sought after destination with the world’s most prestigious Universities in UK (Cambridge, Oxford, and Kings) for aspiring students who are passionate about upgrading themselves and keen on getting a global recognition.
- Providing world-class education in a variety of areas like engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance, medicine and public health.
- Credited with innumerable scientific researches and global scientific publications responsible for producing the world’s very best thinkers.
- UK has a unique education system with the flexibility to combine courses and subjects to suit one’s need and requirement.
- Offers a variety of programmes (under graduation, masters and PHD) attracting more than 600,000 international students every year, enriching their personal and professional development which can make a positive impact to an amazing future ahead.
- Has the most renowned and distinguished university campuses in the world enabling you to experience the multicultural community along with its beautiful and rich heritage.
- The Universities here have a history of providing world-class education for over a century now and have consistently maintained their world rankings and their remarkable reputation.
BENEFITS OF STUDY IN THE UK:
- The qualifications here have a world-wide recognition.
- The universities in UK are equipped with a world-class faculty, offering continuous academic support.
- Promotes an over-all personality development.
- The UK courses, with their specialised modules can be customized to benefit your interests.
- Emphasis on the theoretical as well as practical and real-life knowledge along with excellent language skills boosts employability opportunities.
- UK permits students to earn while studying, allowing them to work for a maximum of 20 hours in a week.
- UK also excels at providing expansive, modern infrastructure for research which in turn facilitates excellent research outputs.
- Unlike other countries, UK universities have better options and great combination of courses.
- Has specialisation programs that aid in exploring two subjects in one programme – Ex. Engineering course along with financial management or project management which would blend both technological and management skills together.
- Apart from offering great value for money in terms of quality of education, accommodation costs, and tuition fees, the regulation of education maintains the quality of education and protects students’ interests.
- It also promises a safe environment, working in compliance with the government rules and regulations and maintain all the required and much needed safety standards.
- The universities in UK are equipped with a world-class faculty, offering continuous academic support while also inculcating skills that promote an over-all personality development.
- The UK courses, with their specialised modules can be customized to benefit your interests. MOST COURSES ARE COMBINED WITH PAID INTERNSHIPS.
- 96-98% graduate employability after completion of the course.
- Emphasis on the theoretical as well as practical and real-life knowledge along with excellent language skills boosts employability opportunities to forge a successful career ahead.
- NO IELTS or PTE required if your English language scores are 80 percent and above.
- Foundation Courses (as a pathway to bachelors and masters programme) available for students with backlogs, gaps and low percentages.
- SCHOLARSHIPS UPTO 5000 pounds can be availed.
- Visa success rate is very high compared to other countries.
- SPOUSE Cases are considered too.
TEACHING & LEARNING STYLES:
The teaching techniques and approach used in the UK gives the freedom to develop creatively, holistically and professionally.
TEF (Teaching Excellence Framework) implemented specially by the Govt. of England to assess quality of teaching.
Universities awarded with TEF Gold, Silver, and Bronze after being adjudged by the TEF for teaching and learning outcomes.
GRADUATE IMMIGRATION ROUTE: (GIR)
Students can now stay back after completing their undergraduate or post-graduate programmes and work through the GRADUATE IMMIGRATION ROUTE wef summer of 2021.
- Students with valid visa eligible to apply for a new visa for GIR.
- Students can stay & look for work for a period of two years.
- Visa fee and Immigration Health Surcharge mandatory
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS: Many reputed Universities in collaboration with Industries offer internship/placement options (paid/unpaid) as part of their programmes which help
- Improve English language proficiency
- Elevate employment prospects
- Gain real industry experience
- Build a network of professional contacts
- Equip new work skills and practices
SAFE ENVIRONMENT: Unlike other nations, UK is a safer place to study and explore with stringent laws against hate crimes, discrimination and open gun culture. The Universities have strong STUDENT SUPPORT Services to ensure safety and guidance to the international students.
BREXIT: With reduced student enrolments by Europe students and UK’s aim to alleviate the number of international students-Brexit issue proves to be a boon for Indian aspirants hoping to study in the UK. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are welcoming international students with wide open arms.
FAVORABLE UK DESTINATIONS TO STUDY:
LONDON:Apart from being the world’s largest financial centre, it is also the 2nd best student city in the world. Home to the 10 best universities-it is the best place to study.
EDINBURGH: Home to Scotland’s crown jewels and Stone of Destiny-this capital city of Scotland is also known for one of the world’s top 50 Universities-the University of Edinburgh.
MANCHESTER: Major urban city in the northwest of England brimming with some of the best Universities in UK like the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University, Victoria University, and University of Salford endowed with state-of-the-art facilities. Affordable cost of living.
NEWCASTLE:Known for its incredible architecture and low cost of living-it has become the best student cities in the UK. It is surrounded by multicultural, diverse hospitable community. Home to top leading public Newcastle University and Northumbria University having excellent night like and facilities to entertain.
BIRMINGHAM:One of the largest cities in the West Midlands region of England with 18th century historical landmarks of the Industrial Revolution Era. Home to a cluster of canals, the world-famous Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery with some well-reputed Universities like the University of Birmingham, Aston University, Birmingham City University and a lot many colleges.
LEEDS: A beautiful city located on the south bank of the River Aire in the northern English county of Yorkshire. Houses the most famous Royal Armouries with a huge national collection of arms and artillery. Some of the famous Universities like the University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University, University Centre Leeds, Leeds Arts University, BPP University and many more exist here.
LEICESTER:One of the oldest county cities in Leicestershire, situated on the river Soar in the East Midlands of England. Best place for football and rugby lovers-home to football club, Leicester City and rugby club, Leicester Tigers. Jewry Wall, National Space Centre, Arch of Remembrance, Welford road Stadium, Curve Theatre are some of the major landmarks. Highly acclaimed University of Leicester, De Montfort University, and Leicester College Freeman’ are placed here.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN UK
UK is bustling with hundreds of Universities delivering thousands of courses across a wide range of faculties from arts and theatre, music and culture, business and law, medicine and engineering, humanities and social sciences and much more. Imparting quality education for undergraduate, postgraduate, Research and Pathway programmes.
Bachelor Programs: Classified into Ordinary (3 years) and Sandwich (4 years) degrees with 1 year industrial internship excelling at imparting in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Postgraduate Programs:A precise 1 year program designed to equip students with theoretical and practical expertise through Independent research, dissertation. Avail a 1+1 placements and internship program catered by many reputed Universities.
Pathway Programs: Especially for students with gaps, less scores-this program aims at training students with the basic foundation of the subject, English language to prepare students for the bachelors or master’s program of their choice.
The UK Education System is entrusted to four main dominions-England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. There is a variation in the education system around these four countries and hence the qualifications are determined and awarded by the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications of Degree Awarding Bodies in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ ) and the Framework for Qualifications of Higher Education Institutions in Scotland (FQHEIS).
TOP UK UNIVERSITIES:
The United Kingdom has always been synonymous with high class quality education holding a centuries old reputation and has Universities that are among the 10 best Universities in the world.
The University of Oxford: This University is so popular that it does not need any introduction. Ranked 5th in the world with an overall QS star rating of 5.
The University of Cambridge: Ranked 7th according to QS Global World Rankings and awarded with 5 QS star rating of 5 based on the student reviews.
The University of Manchester: It is one of the leading research Universities, ranked 7th around the world and is also a member of the prestigious Russell Group.
University College of London: This prestigious University ranks 10th among the Universities in the world offering various courses with remarkable teaching and employability outputs.
Imperial College of London: Ranked 9th in the world-this is a one of a kind institute focussing specially on science, engineering, medicine and business.
University of Edinburgh: Ranked 4th among the UK Universities and 21st across the globe according to the QS Global World Rankings-this University stands out in excellence and is located in the beautiful Scotland.
UK provides various modes of financial assistance through scholarships, bursaries, grants, fellowship, financial awards etc. The scholarships may range from a 1000 pounds to 8000 pounds.
- Scholarships are based on merit, international scholarship and university grants.
- Students need to apply in advance to avail any of the financial rewards.
A variety of scholarships are offered to exceptional students who wish to study here. Some of them are:
Chevening Scholarships: awarded to Indian students and other eligible countries-covers tuition cost, airfare, visa and accommodation charges.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships–intended for international students from developing countries-covers airfare, tuition fees, exam fees, personal allowance, thesis, grant allowance, arrival allowance and more.
STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS
Students opting for undergraduate or Master’s programmes can apply for a UK Student Visa (Tier 4) if
- they have an offer on a course by the University or a licensed sponsor
- they have enough money to support for living and tuition fees
- they can speak, read, write and understand English
The visa must be applied 6 months before the course starts. Decision on the visa comes within 3 weeks after application.
On the tier 4 visa, a student pursuing an undergraduate course is eligible to stay for 5 years whereas students on a master’s program can stay for a period of two years.
A student can arrive in the UK
- up to 1 week before if the course lasts for 6 months
- up to 1 month before if the course lasts more than 6 months
- £348 to apply for a Student visa from outside the UK
- £475 to extend or switch to a Student visa from inside the UK
International Students with a tier 4 visa are eligible to avail National Health Service (NHS)- an abroad education health cover system if staying for more than 6 months.
- Students will receive the same benefits as UK citizens
- Required to pay a health surcharge as part of their visa application fee.
UK provides international students access to COVID-19 vaccine
With the COVID-19 vaccine being tested across various places in the UK, the government has come up with a happy promise for its international students.
GLOBAL TREE BENEFITS:
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”- So take a step with us and we will lead you towards your destination
Established by passionate entrepreneurs, Mr.SrikarAlapati and Mr. Subhakar Alapati on 7th October 2006, Global Tree has been consistently fulfilling dreams of clients (both students and professionals) aspiring for overseas education and settling abroad. Over the years, Global Tree has set a remarkable niche for itself in the industry and has sprawled over 15 branches across India with a dedicated staff of around 300 who strive hard to assist clients and help them accomplish their goals.
- Global Tree is the only organisation that deals in overseas education, immigration and training. (for GRE, GMAT, IELTS)
- Global Tree ensures 100% satisfaction to its clients by guiding and helping them from the application to the visa process.
- Pre-Visa and Post-Visa help provided.
- Global Tree’s direct links with Universities in UK, USA and Canada (350 + University Authorisations across 15 countries) make it unique and the best place for students to embark upon their aim of acquiring education services at affordable rates.
- Global Tree is endowed with rewarding accreditations from AAERI, AIRC, ICEF, NAFSA, EATC, ICCRC, MARA.
- Awarded ‘Best Performer in South Asia – Study Group in 2017’
- Acknowledged by ‘Times Education Award for 2017’ and ‘Silicon India Magazine’
Q). How can I apply for UK student visa?
A). You can apply for UK student visa by submitting proof of acceptance at a full-time course in a UK university. our expert consultants can guide you in selecting the right university that fits your needs as well as help you throughout the application process and visa process
Q). How much does it cost to study in UK?
A). The cost for studying in UK will vary depending on the course, degree and the university that you wish to study in. reach out to us for a free consultation to personalize the details based on your own unique profile and needs as well as to discuss possible financial aid packages that can be applicable to you
Q). What are the requirements for student visa in UK?
A). Students who are planning to study at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the United Kingdom will need to apply for the Tier 4 visa, which is based on a number of eligibility criteria, primary among them being
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funds
- Acceptance to a full time course
There are also a number of other criteria based on your personal profile and can be discussed in detail at a free consultation with our expert advisors
- Major intake – September / October
- Other Intakes – Jan / Feb, May few Universities offer rolling intakes as well
FEES AND LIVING EXPENSES
The undergraduate programs last for three years and the postgraduate programs extend for a period of one year as compared to other countries where undergraduate honours (esp. engineering and medicine programs which are four-year courses and postgraduate courses that are two-year courses). The fees gets reduced by a year and students are allowed to work part-time as well (20 hours a week) which can contribute to their tuition and living expenses.
- On an average, the tuition fee in most of the University ranges from 10,000 pounds to 35, 000 pounds(for medical degrees)
- The living expenses may range from 9207 pounds to 12006 pounds for 9 months. However, the cost may slightly rise if living in capital cities.
- A student may on an average spend 22,000 pounds to 25,000 pounds per annum on the fees and living cost combined.
APPLICATION PROCESS – DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Based on the subject and program that a student is interested in, the Universities require the following process in order to process the application further:
- Passport Copy (1st and last page)
- Educational Documents- 10th and 12th provisional mark sheet for undergraduate programs -10th , 12th , Bachelors or Diploma provisional or consolidated transcripts
- If there’s a gap in education:Internship/ medical/training/work-experience (offer letter, experience certificate and letter of recommendation) documents are required
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) – Required from the Institution where studied last and also one from the organisation last worked.
- MOI (Medium of Instruction)- If the student needs an IELTS waiver- he/she needs to provide a document showing 70% and above marks in English.
- IELTS/PTE score transcript: If the student has lesser than 70% in English, IELTS/PTE mandatory for application.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement
- If any visa refusal or immigration issues, then Immigration documents (stamps on the passport) need to be provided
- If Spouse is accompanying, then the spouse’s graduate degree (mandatory), passport, education documents, marriage certificate and education documents.
International students who wish to study in UK can work for 20 hrs per week and full time during holiday. The hourly pay for on campus job varies from £8 to £9 per hour. Spouse of the student can also work if the duration of the course is more than 1 year.
UKBA has introduced Tier 2 of point based system whereby student who graduates from UK University will be able to take graduate level job in the UK with the registered companies earning a minimum of £ 21000 a year . After completion of course students are allowed to stay for a period of 4 months in order to secure a permanent job for £21000 pa or more to be eligible for work permit.
UK visa is an online submission followed by physical submission along with detailed academic and financial documentation. (for a detailed list visit any of our offices). Candidate has to personally submit the visa application. Visa interview and medicals are introduced recently. The complete process generally takes about 3 weeks.