Germany Immigration Consultants in India
Germany welcomes all those who qualify for Germany immigration, to live and work in Germany, German immigrants other than European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Swiss nationals can live in the country if they have the residence permit. To work in Germany persons opting for Germany immigration need residence permit that explicitly authorizes them to do so. Israeli, Australian, Canadian, South Oriental, New Zealand and the United States residents can obtain a residence permit from the appropriate foreigner’s authority after their arrival in Germany. They cannot commence their employment until they have the permit. All other German immigrants who wish to opt for Germany immigration have to apply for a work visa from their local German mission prior to coming to Germany.
Securing an employment visa for Germany is no more separate from a German residence permit. Most of the German immigrants holding a German residence permit are granted a permit to work in Germany unless their permit clearly points out otherwise. The German immigrants are accepted in the general employment category based on the economic needs of the Federal Republic of Germany. The applicant for Germany immigration has to meet the two basic conditions which include vocational qualification and a concrete offer of a contract of employment.
Furthermore, no other document can replace the residence permit or job permit in Germany. With this visa, a person interested in Germany immigration is allowed to live and work in the country till the duration of his employment contract. Qualifying for the visa depends on the applicant for Germany immigration receiving an offer of employment from a German business. The applicant will also need to meet skills requirements. GT will provide completed assistance to people interested in Germany immigration for getting a General Employment Visa.
Features of Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Temporary residence permit or job search permit of 6 months for persons interested in Germany immigration.
- If a German immigrant gets a job in 6 months, he can apply for German work visa.
- However, If he is unable to find a job, the German immigrants need to return to your country of origin.
- Minimum 15 years of STEM education (Science, Engineering, Technical or Mathematics) is required for those interested in Germany immigration.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience relevant to education is required for persons intending to become German immigrants.
Documents & Funds Required
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months is required for persons interested in becoming German immigrants.
- Motivation letter outlining the details of: the purpose of Germany immigration, plan of action to get a job, the time required to secure a job etc. The letter should have next career plans if job search in Germany is unsuccessful.
- Documents to prove educational qualifications of persons intent on becoming German immigrants.
- CV with educational and employment details of person opting for Germany immigration.
- Proof of accommodation in Germany for persons opting for Germany immigration.
- Proof of sufficient funds to sustain the stay for German immigrants and his family.
- Medical and health insurance is required for persons interested in becoming German immigrants.
- Minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash is required for Germany immigration.
- Referral Letter is required for applying for Germany immigration.
- Proof of personal status in India (marriage, birth certificate etc).
Visa Fee & Processing Time
Visa Fee is 4200 INR
Visa Fee is 4200 INR for Germany immigration.
An additional amount of INR 20,000 will be charged for verification of your Indian origin documents.
Visa processing time maybe 3 months or more.
Disclaimer: Visa fee is subjected to change for Germany immigration without prior notice. Please confirm before submitting your application.
Germany Embassy has a mandatory visa interview for every Germany job seeker visa applicant.
- Sign up with GT.
- You will be allocated to a case officer who will guide you through required documents & process.
- Case officer will assist you in filling visa application forms.
- Visa interview date will be booked by us (if required).
- Required documents and funds need to be submitted to visa office.
- Guidance on traveling and job search in Germany.