AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION GLOBAL TALENT PROGRAM FOR AUSTRALIA PR
Global Talent Program for Australia PRThe government of Australia has always laid a deep focus on attracting and retaining skilled global talent in specific categories. In order to stimulate industry growth as well as lead to growth in the economy The global talent visa for Australian immigration has been lodged under an additional pathway, for applicants who are either exceptionally talented or have a business that has a high net worth and can create jobs for the country. The Global talent program will apply to that skilled migrants who work in specific sectors in pre-selected industries. The Australian immigration authority is prioritizing this visa program by appointing Global Talent Officers, in key cities around the globe. The officers will guide the visa applicants and invite them to apply if they are found eligible. The successful applicants will get their visa processed on a priority basis and the process would be completed within 2 months.
Industries Eligible for the Global Talent Visa Pathway to Australia immigrationThe following industries are at present on the list of eligible industries for applying for a Global Talent Visa.
- Agricultural - food, and AgriTech
- Energy sector
- Health sector
- Defense sector
- Advanced Manufacturing sector
- Space sciences and exploration
- Circular economy sector
- Digital tech sector
- Tourism sector
- Financial services and Financial tech sector
- Education sector
Eligibility criteria for Global Talent visaIn order to be eligible to apply under the Global Talent Visa program for Australian immigration, the applicant must fulfill the following conditions.
- He should have experience in an industry that belongs to one of the sectors that are listed above
- He should have an international record of exceptional talent and achievement in the field
- The applicant should be able to command a salary that is equal to the High-income threshold for fair work in Australia, which is approximately 150,000 AUD currently or
- Should have completed their Ph.D. in a subject related to the list of specified sectors within the last three years or be nearing completion of the Ph.D. program within six months from the date of application
[Read More: Fastest way to get Australia PR]To know more details, get in touch with our expert counselors at Global Tree- The Most Trusted Immigration Consultants in India.