HOW TO SUBMIT AN EOI FOR AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION
EOI For Australia Immigration
Australia continues to remain a favorite destination for immigration among Indians. A country with the best infrastructure and social security benefits, Australia attracts many people to its shores, who reach there in pursuit of a permanent residency. There are numerous benefits of opting for an Australia immigration, such as.
- There is a ready and growth oriented job market for skilled workers who are interested in immigration to Australia, due to the prevailing labor shortage in the country.
- The process of immigration to Australia, and obtaining Permanent Residency is easy and straightforward and provides the immigrant with all benefits of a citizen except right to vote.
- Australia has a world class education system and many of the top universities in the world are housed in the country. This combined with social security and medical benefits, causes many to opt for immigration to Australia.
There are many routes to immigration to Australia, the most popular among them being immigration through the skill select program. We explore the steps required for Australia immigration through a skill select program.
Step 1: Research Your Options For Australia Immigration
The very first step that an individual who is interested in immigration to Australia has to take is to research all his options and decide the skill category under which he would like to apply.
Global Tree works with Registered MARA agents who are qualified to help you with selecting the appropriate skills. The individual also needs to complete his language proficiency tests and obtain the results before submitting an expression of interest. The individual also has to make sure he fulfills the following eligibility criteria for Australia immigration. To be eligible to apply,
- The applicant must not be more than 50 years of age
- The applicant must have completed his IELTS and obtained the minimum required score
- The applicant must not have any medical conditions that could place a burden on the social security of the country
- The applicant should not have a criminal background
- The applicant must get his skills assessed by a recognized assessing authority and file an EOI under the appropriate skill.
[Read More: Business Visa for Australia]
Step 2: Submit An Expression Of Interest For Immigration To Australia
Once the applicant opting for Australia immigration is satisfied that he fulfills all eligibility criteria, he can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) online. The applicant has to submit his EOI for immigration to Australia online using the Skill Select tool of Australia immigration authority.
The applicant is not required to pay any fees for submitting an EOI. Although an individual can apply to Skill Select directly if he recommended using the services of a registered authorized migration agent, who can help you with the correct skills and make sure your application for immigration to Australia is error free.
Step 3: Receiving Confirmation Of EOI For Australia Immigration
After submitting an EOI for immigration to Australia, the individual receives a confirmation from the immigration authority. The individual is then shown his points score but not his ranking in the Skill Select program as the ranking is subject to change.
The minimum score for eligibility for an invitation to apply for immigration to Australia is 60 points. The EOI remains in the system for a period of two years. During this period the individual can take steps to improve his score and become qualified to apply for Australia immigration.
[Read More: Dependent Visa for Australia]
Step 4: Receiving An Invitation And Applying For Immigration To Australia
The Australia immigration authority periodically conducts draws and issues invitations to highest ranked applications for immigration to Australia. On receiving the invitation the individual has 60 days from the date of the invitation for making a visa application for Australia immigration.
The applicant has to submit all information required and make sure that the information is error free. Any errors in the application process can cause the application to be rejected or undue delays in the process. To know more about the process of immigration to Australia, contact Global Tree at Begumpet, Hyderabad, the most trusted immigration consultant in through out India.