Student Work Visa for Partners to New Zealand

New Zealand Student Work Visa for Partners

Student visa holder who is living and pursuing education (level 7 or higher qualification) and which falls under Long Term Skill Shortage List, or Post graduation, who can work in New Zealand later is given a possibility of bringing their spouse or partner to New Zealand. The advantage of this Visa is that while the spouse, who is seeking the visa, is still in the home country can get a job in their qualified and experienced field and start working soon after landing in New Zealand, to explore the culture and adorn the scenery.

Eligibility Criteria for Partner of Student Work Visa New Zealand:

  • Provide a proof of valid Identity and validity
  • The applicant must be in good health
  • Good character and conduct certificate must be provided with evidence
  • Your intention to travel genuinely and meet all the conditions of Partner for student visa
  • The proof of stable and continuous relationship with evidence ,To be eligible for this visa, you have to be living together when you apply
  • The student visa holder should support the application with evidences required
  • The partner’s good character certificate must be provided
  • The partner must be on Student Visa to New Zealand
  • Must provide the proof of funds to sustain in New Zealand during stay

Terms & Conditions that applies for Visa Process:

  • Apply for permission to enter New Zealand on the way to Kiwis.
  • The character requirements including the finger print and photo-check are all part of the terms and conditions to enter New Zealand.
  • The partner can pursue a short term of study, only for 3 months.
  • Work in your designated field is welcomed.
  • If the registrations for your work must be done, the Partner is permitted to do it as well.
  • Leaving New Zealand before the visa expires will help the Partner to be trouble-free.

Advantages of Partner of Student Visa

  • Job offer is not required for partner to enter New Zealand
  • Study a short term course in the Nation
  • Work legally and earn to keep your career on track

Note: Dependent Children below 18 years are not allowed to travel along with the applicant (Partner of Student). But the dependent children can apply separately according to the relationship with the Student Visa holder.

Contact Global Tree Overseas Immigration and Education Consultants for best guidance for your New Zealand Visa Process.