Study In Italy
Study In Italy Education Consultants
Italy is reserving its place amongst the most popular overseas education destination across the globe. It is home to one of the first universities to be established in the Western world and has the distinction to play host to 15 out of the top 200 universities in the world. Italy has as many as 97 universities, which are categorized as
1.State universities, which are state funded public educational institutions
2.Other public institutes, which are funded by the states
3.Private universities, which are not funded by the state
4.Superior schools are institutions that are independent and offer postgraduate education and research education
Features of Italian Education System
1. The courses in the Italian universities are generally designed by the academics in collaboration with the industry experts, which enhances graduate employability.
2. English is the prime medium of instruction
3. Italian language and intensive Italian programs are taught at all levels, from beginning to advance levels
4. Students who study in Italy can avail of fee waivers, free housing and meal tickets to reduce their living and studying experiences provided by the government for students who are meritorious.
5. Students who wish to study in Italy, don’t need to provide scores of IELTS or TOEFL tests for the admission process
6. Students can stay on in Italy for 6 months after completing their degree and look for a job in the intermittent period
7. Students can also work for 20 hours every week while pursuing their course of study in Italy.
Best Universities in Italy
Some of the best universities in Italy are
1. Sapienza University of Rome
2. SDA Bocconi
3. Università degli Studi di Milano
4. University of Bologna
5. University of Milano-Bicocca
Cost of Study in Italy
The cost to study in Italy can vary between courses of degree programs. For applying to an undergraduate degree, can range between 900 Euros and 4000 Euros in a publicly funded educational institution. If you plan to pursue your abroad education at a private institution, you should be prepared to pay anywhere between 6000 Euros to 20,000 Euros each year.
You can make use of many options to help in the funding of your education in Italy. You can apply for financial aid for covering cost of tuition fees, rent expenses and living expenses.
How to apply to study in Italy
In order to take the all-important step of studying in Italy, you will need to take the following steps.
1. Find the university you wish to study in and check the requirements for admission
2. Submit a pre-application request form to the Italian consulate or embassy in your home country. The request should be accompanied with the required documents
a. The documents must be translated into Italian by a state approved translator
b. Non-EU students must fill out the Model A form for submission.
Documents Required for Study in Italy
International students, who plan to study in Italy, need to submit the following documents
1. Complete application form for receiving a letter of academic eligibility and suitability
2. Duly filled pre-enrolment form
3. A bonafide copy of school leaving certificate for undergraduate program or a copy of bachelor’s program if you are applying for post-graduate program
4. Transcript records of previous examinations including the name of the exam and the subjects studied
5. One signed passport sized photograph and one additional passport sized photograph
6. Proof of proficiency in Italian if you intend to take up a course that is taught in Italian.
7. Documented proof that the student has enough funds for meeting the cost of study in Italy and for traveling back to his home country after completing his studies.
8. Documented proof of medical insurance payment
Q). What is cost of study in Italy?
A). The cost of study in Italy can change from one city to another. The average cost of living can vary between 300 to 600 Euros. To get a detailed idea of how much you will need to spend, get I in touch for a free consultation.
Q). What are the employment opportunities after study in Italy?
A). There are several industries in Italy and there are good opportunities for employment. However, your chance for employment would greatly increase if you know how to speak Italian fluently.