New Brunswick PNP
Canada, New Brunswick PNP Consultants in India
New Brunswick is located on Atlantic Coast of Canada. The French-speaking communities live in the northern region of the province, while the English speaking communities live mostly in southern part of the province. It is the only officially bilingual province. To become a New Brunswick permanent Resident, apply through New Brunswick PNP and check your eligibility for the same.
The different visa categories pertaining to New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program are below.
- Express Entry Labor Market Stream
- Skilled Worker with Family Support
- Skilled Worker with Employer Support
- Business Applicant
Terms & Conditions
- New Brunswick is accepting EOI’s currently only from those professionals required in Express Entry Labor Market and employed in New Brunswick.
- Applications are accepted from those who potentially show French as their first language which is determined by a test “d’evaluation de François’ (TEF)
- Age should be between 22 and 55.
- Proficiency in English/French is the must. CLB is set to be 7.0 or more.
- Should have completed post-secondary educational credential. If the education was pursued outside Canada, then it must be verified through a recognized institution/authority.
- If the applicant is considered for New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program through any particular occupation, valid job offer must be presented.
- Must show at least 1-year full time, paid, work experience in a skilled occupation within 3 years of the application made. Part-time/voluntary is not considered.
- Prove genuine interest to work settle and live permanently in the province.
- Provide the proof of sufficient funds to support self and dependants according to government norms.
Benefits of immigration to New Brunswick
- New Brunswick government is providing free education till university level for the students coming from families of low and medium income grade.
- Free library to use for the students and PR holders or employees of New Brunswick.
- Free healthcare which covers most of the essential health care services.
- If the employee contributes to the pension plan, he/she receives the pension benefits in their old age. Also, survivor’s pension for the partner of deceased, disability pensions and death benefits are also provided by the government.
Consult our Certified and Licensed Global Tree Counselors and Advisers to make the process simpler and easier.