New Brunswick PNP
New Brunswick Immigration
New Brunswick Immigration – Express Entry Labour Market Stream
The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream empowers the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program to utilize the federal Express Entry system to fulfill the provinces labour market requirements and shortages. You will need to score at least 67 out of 100 points in order to be eligible for the program, and satisfy the minimum criteria
1. You should not be less than 22 years of age or more than 55 years of age
2. You should score at least CLB level 7 in English and/or French
3. You should have completed at least high school or equivalent to a Canadian education system and submit an Educational credential assessment from a recognized agency
4. You will need to submit proof of having a valid job offer from an employer in the province.
5. You will be required to have at 12 months of skilled employment experience in your primary occupation. The actual skill level and NOC category will differ based on the area of employment and our immigration experts will help you navigate through this.
6. You will have to sign and submit a form that pledges your Commitment to Live and Work in the province of New Brunswick
7. You will need to show proof of having enough funds to maintain yourself and your family.
New Brunswick PNP (NBPNP) – Skilled Worker with Employer Support Stream
The New Brunswick Skilled Worker with Employer Support Stream enables you to immigrate if you have received a valid, full-time, permanent job offer from your employer in New Brunswick.
The Minimum Requirements to qualify for this stream are as follows
1. You should be between the ages of 22 and 55
2. You will need to have proficiency English and/or French in order to fulfill job duties. You may be required to provide results of language test that you have taken from a designated testing organization
3. If you are applying for a semi- or low-skilled occupation, then you will need to score at least CLB level 4 on your English and/or French test.
4. You will need to furnish proof of having the required educational qualifications or certifications for taking up your position
6. The potential employer in the province should have been in business for a minimum period of one year, and you should be able to prove that you have actually been hired by the company.
6.You should be able to show your genuine intention for New Brunswick immigration
7. You should have scored at least 50 out of 100 points on the assessment grid.
New Brunswick PNP – Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
The NBPNP Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream (PGES) is a New Brunswick immigration option that is open to individuals who have completed their graduation from a recognized university in the province of New Brunswick. The stream offers a pathway to international applicants to live in New Brunswick permanently if they have graduated from a recognized academic institution in New Brunswick and have started a new business in the province or acquired an existing one.
If you wish to apply for this stream, then you will need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the New Brunswick Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour and fulfill the following criteria
1. You should be between the ages of 22 and 40 years
2. You should have a minimum language proficiency of CLB 7 in English and/or French
3. You should have scored at least 65 out of 100 points in the provincial points assessment grid
4. You should have competed a post-secondary degree or diploma from a university in the province and the program should have been for at least 2 years
5. You should have lived in the province for the duration of the academic program and have a valid post-graduation work-permit
6. You should have experience in owning and operating a business for at least one year in the province.
7. You should be able to show with sufficient plausibility that you are willing and able to settle in the province if nominated
New Brunswick Immigration – Entrepreneurial Stream
The New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream is intended for foreign entrepreneurs who are keen on owning and operating a business in the province that will significantly contribute to its economy.
The stream also works as an Expression of Interest (EOI) system. If you are interested in applying under this stream then you will need to submit your EOI to the Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour in the province. Once your assessed on the basis of NBPNP eligibility requirements, you will be assigned a score and if you are amongst the highest ranked candidates then you will be invited to apply for NBPNP. In order to be eligible for this stream
1. You will need to be between the ages of 22 and 55
2. You will need to have completed at least a two-year post-secondary education course taken up after high school
3. You will need at least CLB level 5 in English and/or French
4. You will have to prove that you intend to settle in NB and operate a business after you are nominated
5. You will have to take up a day to day operation in your business
6. You will need to furnish a business plan, that has been approved by a government official in the province, demonstrating how the business will contribute to the province’s economy
7. You will need to have personal net worth of at least600,000 CAD, out of which 300,000 CAD should be debt free.
8. You should have a minimum of three out of five years of experience in owning and managing a business
9. You will have to score at least 65 out of 100 points on the province’s selection grid.
To know more about the process for New Brunswick immigration, reach out to our Canada immigration experts.
Q). Which NOC category should I apply under for NBPNP?
A). The NOC category will be determined by the area of your occupation and can be quite confusing for a lay person. Our expert immigration advisors have years of experience as well as in depth knowledge on NOC categories and can guide you in the best way
Q). How long can I expect the process to take for New Brunswick immigration Program?
A). The exact time will vary depending on the stream for which you are applying. To get a detailed assessment of your eligibility as well as processing time, get in touch with our Canada immigration experts